The Miller® MSAT® 16 is designed to easily size and access fibres in loose tube cables ranging from 1 to 3 mm diameters in mid-span applications.
- Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury
- 16 unique diameter settings accommodate loose tubes ranging from 1 to 3 mm
- Convenient built-in sizing channels quickly determine proper setting for a wide variety of loose tube cables
- Patent-pending design features a self-aligning, easy-to-load buffer tube channel that supports & guides the tube through precision shaving operation
- Rugged polymer construction is lightweight & durable.
- Spring-loaded design eliminates need to lock or clamp tool while in use
- Fixed stainless steel blades require no adjustments and replace easily