18 Jan 2023
M211 Label Printer
Design, preview and print labels – all from your phone!
Use the M211 Label Printer, express Labels Mobile App and a phone to create and print labels.
Tough, industrial labeller designed to survive and thrive on any worksite.
Get more done all day long with 300 label prints from one full battery charge
Fast and dependable Bluetooth connection.
- Max. Label Width (mm):
- 19.05 mm
- Colour Capability:
- Recommended Usage per Day:
- Stand Alone Printing:
- Mobile device connected
- Resolution (dpi):
- 203 dpi
- Continuous vs Die Cut Labels:
- Continuous and Die-cut
- Print Technology:
- Thermal Transfer
- Data and telecommunications labelling, Electrical labelling, General identification, Lean and 5S labelling, Warehouse marking, Wire and cable labelling
Simple. Easy. Intuitive.
Seamlessly design, preview and print labels from your familiar smartphone and swiftly connect to a reliable, industrial grade printer. No other phone driven label printer today matches the label design possibilities of the M211 Label Printer. Select from 90+ cartridges, filled to the brim with reliable, tested and dedicated label materials that stay attached and remain legible on every surface and in any environment. Ready to label all day with a lightweight device, a powerful battery, drop-lock-print label cartridges and a built-in auto-cutter. Survives falls, crushes, and shocks.
- Design, preview and print even complex labels with our industry leading Express Labels App
- Easily create labels using data from your existing spreadsheets
- Work efficiently by saving and swiftly sharing label designs with colleagues
- Seamlessly connect to your printer via Bluetooth 5.0
- Glance the on-board printer LED-indicators to check battery life, connectivity and remaining labels
- Quite unique for an entry level printer, you can not only print continuous but also pre-sized labels for consistent component label sizing with rounded corners, and less label waste when creating cable labels.
- Always have the best label for your application by selecting from 90+ compatible cartridges with reliable, industrial-grade label materials.
- Trust your identification by using reliable labels that stay attached to cables and components, and that resist cold, heat, moisture, weathering and other influences. Technical data sheets with label test results are available for each material.
- Print up to 300 labels on a single battery charge
- Swiftly switch label cartridges with a drop-lock-print system
- Wearable, 0.5 kg compact print system design
- No need to be extra careful, as the printer survives 1.8 metre falls, 110 kg crushes and military specification shocks